Saturday, February 11, 2006

in place but ineffective

I went out yesterday to Prima Tanjung just to pass the Tenancy Agreement to a tenant. I went all the way there to Tanjung Tokong and when i reached the 3rd floor the door was locked. From outside and it obviously means that no one is around and it was 5 to 3pm when i reached. Anyway i couldnt be bothered to drive( actully not drive but ride-updates about this later) all the way there again. So i slip it through the door.

And FYI, it was because the weather was cloudy ytd that only makes u see me out there otherwise i will be home sleeping or watching. After that i walk across the road to Island Plaza. I was surprised to see how quiet that place can be now. Most shops closed down...No more PDI, no more Padini Authentics and not even VINCCI. Even Times Bookshop closed down. But i was surprised to see Blush and Quiksilver to survive and not forgetting MNG too. Well i guess most ppl who goes to Island Plaza now are mostly MNG aimers. Bossini opened a new outlet. :O

Thought of going to Gurney Plaza for a walk or for a movie. Decided not to after that cus i think i have nothing better to there other than wasting time walking and looking. So i went home after that.

The updates of me riding on a motorbike after a year is i was on the road on Monday at 40km/hr. Went shopping at Parkson. And....what's worst was that the scooter broke down in front of this hardware shop opposite Prangin Mall. I have been riding on an electric starter bike all my life and without it i dun no how to start a motorbike. (I know I'm stupid but it's just hard to start with tht thingy called "engko" i think)Called my dad to save me from that road full of strangers. Waited for him for about 20 mins to save me. Actually mum came along. Without any difficulties my dad started the engine with the 'engko'. Nyatalah i duno how to and also no strength. Haiyer....kek si!

It wasnt that bad ytd. I was on the road for 50km/hr. And nearly got involved in a stupid accident. The stupid Wira driver!! Dun make me see u again! I can rmb ur number plate! :p

I was supposed to send 2 letters to KL b4 CNY for my dad. Only ytd i had the chance to do so. So i went to the nearest post office which is located in Jelutong. I was impressed to see a small branch like tht to have a QMS. TEKAN A: Setem and B:Pelbagai.

I pressed A and waited. After waiting for a while i realise there are a few uncles and aunties who did not wait for their number to be called and some didn't even bother to TEKAN A and walked straight to the officer and make a queue. My number was 2137 and i saw a lady holding 2136 and she was sitting on the chair waiting for the number to be called. And then came this uncle who came to press for A and B. And the QMS called for 2136. Then this uncle went straight to the Stamp Officer pretending to be called. EXCUSE ME UNCLE! Have a look at your number!!! 2140!!!Is it anyway YOUR TURN? The lady holding the number 2136 went to the officer too and the officer asked the uncle for the number.The officer realised that he was pretending to be called (or he doesnt know how to read i suppose) that he has to wait for his turn. Then came my turn. Nothing really happened but i saw the queue token numbered 2138 in the bin! WTH.....theholder of 2138 cut the queue when 2136 and 2137 is not over and officer please!!! QMS systems is supposed to make sure those who came first are served first. Otherwise why is the system in place!!!

After i left the QMS called for 2138 and this uncle holding 2140 went to the counter!!!!! OH SHIT! YES! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!

Excuse me! Please!! People!!! Be a little bit more civilised!It may only be me who sees this today! What about the next time? For the sake of the overall image of MALAYSIA! How to position ourself in a level playing field when a tiny winy things like that is difficult to be implemented!

No comments: