Tuesday, October 25, 2005

dnILeem geXif

things are evident? are they?
i supposed so.
but couldn't be helped at all

strange though i've been quite happy these two days
as my msn nick suggests happy happy happy everyone be happy.
i was talking to a friend just now the strangeness of being happy these 2 days. But according to him better be happy than sad which i think it's true.
some of u might know why i am happy happy happy happy

hey peeps dun be upset.chill out!
there are good things coming our way.

enough of blaiing
thinking of hopping onto xiaxue's blog and see how best she is when according to my friend she is childish!
then gotta go and get 4 chapters of my banking notes running!
arrrghh...still thinking of my kettle's chips!
hehehehe :p

miserable: borrowed 2 books last week managed to only finish a book and it's due tomorrow! Gonna be camping at Fisher tomorrow till night to finish that book! I hope Fisher is conducive for studying.

No comments: