Sunday, October 23, 2005

moth ndab

Wake me up when October ends!
Summer will come.
Exam's around the corner
There goes my study life.
There then comes my career.
Feeling a lil lost..
Always wonder where would I go
How would i ended be and at?
Arrgghh........
Hope things will go allright all the way when November comes in
But...aih i'm feeling hungry
my lil stomach guard is growling away!
Should i or should i not eat?
hmm...forget about it!

Hahahahah.. i think i am a bit off sometimes! May be crazie may be too serious!
and now i'm getting crazie . might be because the sun is shining soon....a new day has come.
Was talking to a friend, realise that going home isnt bad after all...i missed my movie marathon and karaoke marathon in Penang. But i will miss Sydney very much indeed! blek! :p

No comments: