Saturday, October 22, 2005

kiNHt kCAb

there's something that i wish to say.....

whatever happens, happens for a reason...

think it over again

why did people stopped talking to you.

did they give u a chance?

one chance given......i still could talk to you face to face.

after that incident the second scene i supposed! i give up! I think it's not worth anymore.

and you should be glad that i am still giving u responses on MSN!

and i wish u could stop spouting shit around talking about why people stopped talking to you.

Bear in mind what leads to this! There's a reason behind everything.

One given.....wasn't appreciated. In the process of my healing period, THAT 2nd scene occurred.
No twice!

I'm giving u a warning here! Do not come and approach me to talk about what ever story u think it may sound as interesting as it might be as i am NOT interested!

I just need a proof! I dun like listening to false promises.
I believe time will proof this. And i do not promise anything as it has reached this stage where IGNORANCE has the role to play!
This is your time......The best time to think is when you are alone!

No comments: