Wednesday, October 19, 2005

nO nOitaNrEbiH

Have not blog for a week.
Time flies huh..It dont seem to be a week to me.
Turning back time......

Hmm....the Cultural Diversity night was kinda smooth except that i lost my jacket cus i left it in the women's room. So so forgetful bling! This is the sign of aging. Bad SIGN!

Went to "part of the floor's" house for his fake laksa on friday. Partly also trying to mess up his house. But i didn't in the end. I guess i was too into all his drama series and anime. I wish i could have them all and i can finish watching them. I wish!

Saturday, i went (with my friends) to 8 for the MASCA NSW's AGM. Before that we went for lunch at Ayam Goreng 99. Those who ran for the positions tried very hard to cus there were at least 2 contenders for a position for most of the position. Just before it ended, the secretary got elected resigned from the position and so someone nominates M for the position. Who seconded that? Of course people from SUAMS like us! M accepted the nominations and contended with the other 2 people. Finally or in fact yay! M got it! Hahahha...thumbs up M. But soon M gonna be working hard for the position. M i give u my support u can do it! There were refreshments provided after the AGM like cucur udang, curry puff and spring rolls. This further led u to my second story today.

I fall sick on Sunday. 2 tablets of Panadols taken and everything was under control on Monday. The following day my body temp went up again. 2 more tablets consumed. I feel better today morn but i am not sure if i have fully recovered. I'm not sure cus i was too "wai sek". Ate an egg tart and ice cream. I hope i am okay.

Was talking to a friend on msn. He asked why did i stopped blogging. I have nothing busy to write about. He suggested to write about renovating a house. Why house? Refer the tag and u'll know why. Thanks my dear friend for that! He further suggest why not write about easy way? Again! aih...sien ah! What to write???Tell me! In fact the reason why i'm blogging is i'm done! I have finished all all my assignments. I'm down to my books now for my ONE FINAL BATTLE.

Wish me luck! I need lots of luck and of course i have to work hard too....
:) wink wink! :p

No comments: