Monday, October 31, 2005

lAcitPeks

I am supposed to blog this morning when i could not even lift my hands on my keyboard. It might because i had a tired night.

I was talking to a friend last night when ideas develop on what i should be blogging about.
No doubt that i am not only getting old but nevertheless stupid sometimes.Not forgetting I'm fat too(which i always say in front of my friends, i think it might have iritated them lots :) )

But this friend of mine made a comment. It goes on like this "KT is younger but stupider,and also fatter, not tired but lazy,arghhh and hedious because got carpet, *hideous, correct spelling ar??..... see so stupid till cant spell properly"

LOL. He's telling the truth man! Hahaha.........if he were to stay like this forever. 10 years down the road no matter how his face change; to ugly or adorable or gorgeous etc. I will always recognize his carpet production.

Last night in the middle of my economist in the making, i thought of a word triggered by something which i dun really understand.. Infatuation it is! probably because after i had a chat with S. I'm quite skeptical with regards to it, which doesnt only apply on S but to all of them.

Are they for real or are they not? It may appear to be not so real, a little real and then it turns out to be the real real. Where would infatuation or in fact things like crushes triggered from? Have any of you ever thought of that? I guess it's something that is so unique (a feeling i supposed) that can be quite ambiguous.

Well, thinking of when i'm back for good and if were to be that unfortunate should i stay under my parents shelter without knowing where to go, i will try to brush up my knowledge and probably develop thoughts of how Should i climb the ladder? But which ladder? Things shall prevail....

No comments: