Wednesday, October 26, 2005

sIwEl Dh

the learning curve was quite steep today
the level of productivity was good as there were some level of relative efficiency
fisher library seems to be quite conducive provided that u have at least a MP3 player.
i have my i-tunes on for the past few hours in fisher
and no doubt with my economics running quick

yay...! yay! i've made friends with Lewis and Harrod-Domar.
I hope they wont disappoint me on the 9th of November
still craving for Kettle's
drank Cold just now and ate some heaty stuff.
feeling a lil dizzy but i just can't lift myself out of my chair because i need to make friends with Harris Todaro.
gotta get going with my Economics as i am on my way to the economist!
tomorrow is my last lecture in uni......
feels like...
yea my conclusion para in uni is tomorrow.

Gotta make sure things go smooth and well appreciated!
chao...

Just entered entry.
somehow i feel like watching movie,
somehow i feel like going to the Karaoke
somehow i feel like going to the beach and shout as loud as i can!
But time isnt permitting.....how sad! And i'm so so wrong!
Indeed....

No comments: