Sunday, July 02, 2006

hope you are doing good there

I took a day off yesterday to attend another interview. This time with the monetary policy authority.

I was so dumb to have forgotten that it was a Friday and i did not buy myself a return ticket to the little island i was from and so I GOT MYSELF STRANDED in "Kay Elle"

What happened was after the interview session with the 3 panels, i took another 2 hours completing a test. When i've finally done with that Harrison something something personality test it was already 6.15pm. When i finally reach the Bank Negara stop via KTM it was already 6.30. With the speed that i'm walking like limping takes even more time to move from places. I then try to get tickets to Penang from Plusliner at the Old Train Station. (i don't know if i'm right but tht's what the lady from the Informasi told me so).

Plusliner dan Nice semua dah penuh! (I was flashed with these words)

Then...what happen was i walked ( or limp?) all the way to Pudu (far right? but do i seem to have any choice?) to get bus tickets.

Same thing i heard the lady said, "Ke Penang dah Penuh hari ini."

Ish!...Without having much choices i bought a ticket for the bus home this morning @ 10AM.

Disturbed my cousin again at her place. I don't have any clothes with me not even a toothbrush or a cleanser. Nothing!

I survived as I was lucky to have my box of clothes at my cousin's. Otherwise i will be like a mad woman wearing the same old shit for 2 days smelling like salted fish? hehehehehe...

As i was on the way home today, i was browsing through The Star and i came across this article. Pressing on how an abandoned project in 1998 called the Bayan Mall Project currently known as Queensbay Mall should be completed ahead of schedule by 6 months in the coming November. It will be the largest mall in Penang. Jusco will still be the anchor tenant for the mall and i was quite shocked to see that TGI Friday's is coming to Penang. Zara too and some others that i obviously don't remember.

Another separate article i read on Thursday was that Hard Rock Cafe is coming to rock Batu Feringghi. How true will the article be? Time should tell us.

I bought a copy of the Cleo magazine and i love the current issue so much! and i shall share with you the content of CLeo in the coming post.

Need to get some rest before the Brazil vs France match (1998 World Cup later at 3am GMT 0800) after having watched the England vs Portugal match that led to Portugal's victory in a 3-1 win penalties shootout

No comments: