Monday, July 03, 2006

i know it's tough, but i know u can do it

Let's do some blogging before i head for home.

The team that i am in will be holding their team building this Friday.

I thought i would be involved in that event cus i'm only on temp maa..

But i was told tht i can join them hahaaha... for a free dinner and movie.

According to them we might go to either CRC or Shangrila's now called Trader's Hotel (only traders can go *blek*)

What we gonna eat?
shark's fin, big prawns, fresh fish without doubt will be in the menu.
Another important dish is the "Fat Tiu Cheong" (i think they call it Monk Jump over the Wall? in English?) i have no idea laa...
And dessert will be the Suit Kap (yeah again) hahahahahaha

Oh another dish too..THE LOBSTER. I just ate it a month ago! yummie lobster


I think rite...they really know how to EAT! Know how to "POU"!
Not scared nose bleed meh? So "POU"

hahahaah but damn happy get to eat "hou yeh". pray hard my nose wont bleed la yea.


Later Entry
While i was on my way home, i had this sudden crave over fried chicken. So i dropped by KFC @ Tesco thought of rewarding myself some crispy strips. Well they don't sell it anymore to my surprise. So i rewarded myself the Pop Chicken (no corn in it so i refused to call it PopCorn Chicken) instead.

















In not exceeding 30mins. 3/4 Gone! *blek* *gallop* *gaaalllooopsSs* yum yum

No comments: