Wednesday, July 05, 2006

ITALY WON!!!

Germany lose :(

Frankly...i like both teams. So whoever win or lose doesn't matter.

BUT don't let France win! *blek*

I thought today was Tuesday. I did not realise how time really flies. Honestly before lunch i thought i was still lying in the hours of Tuesday.

Just put on my initial on the Letter of Contract Extension with Dell. If things go smoothly i will be in Dell until 6th January 2007. A long time to go huh? That's when it marks my life 1 year after graduation! sigh.........

Updates of my ankle: I could see my veins clearly now! Unlike when it was swollen it looks like a "mi ku". Although there are still a bit of swolls left; at least i can walk faster now. Anyone wanna join me for a shopping spree this weekend? hahahah


Recent Joy
Other than the World Cup Mania there has been a recent craze about Superman. Hotlink presented me with a FREE Superman Ringtone and an Operator Logo. Everyone out there shares the same conversation about how Italy beat Germany and how Rooney was sent of by the referee such as even FIFA have no idea why a Red Card was issued to him. Besides that, the other same conversation shared is Superman! Because he's returning ...to the skies? No no...he's coming to the screens!

But i'm going to watch STAY ALIVE! this Friday with my team sekalian. And they have decided to go to the Trader's Hotel by Shangrila for the 5 course dinner. Eat what? I have no idea other than knowing that there's lobster and abalone. No more "Fat Tiu Cheong" for reasons tht i havent find out.

It doesn't matter anyway....

No comments: