Sunday, July 23, 2006

more to come

a much more better looking ankle. any takers?


















which can now fit into this






















and this


















hahahahhaha LOL. hang on!! see this


















ALL REVEALED!!

VNC in Imperial Arcade Pitt St Mall is VINCCI MALAYSIA!!!

Gosh......it costs MYR53.90 which is MYR 41.90 after a 20% discount.

I bet it's selling at AUD53.90!!


I think i'm kinda mou liu now. Which obviously u can see why i go around my house taking pictures of my messy stuff.

Jayne came this morning and pass me this
















Copied to my system. yay!!

For your information i "changed" my address and somehow it reached my current house!


















please don't sent to this address man otherwise nobody will reply you lor...too bad!


Anything familiar? 3 bolsters plus 3 pillows (it happens to be on my bed when i only use 1 bolster and 2 pillows the rest are there as 'part of the bed'. *blek*

















looks damn ugly man! and messy!
some of my toiletries here


















If you eye detail this picture u should see my country road sling bag plus the extra huge luggage bag sits in (sat to be exact) since January and collected lots of dust since then. gonna go for harvesting soon :P


















This one? had been there since january too. another country road bag. another harvesting























also been there since January. 3 more bags, 1 FCUK,1 CTN ON and 1 Fiorelli(some brand from Myer) more dust collection.






















this is the worst of all. Been collecting dust since June12th. Used to be in the living room, Now? in my balcony. U know what's inside rite?

















Started to miss UNI!!!!! Out of boredom i opened up my Trading And Exchanges book and i read it and i'm serious!





















When can i continue with my studies????

PERIOD!!!


The Targus Defcon Lock FOC from my Upper Manager. I found the usage of it. Lock my ankle to the chair? So tht it will heal faster. hmmph!

No comments: