Friday, July 07, 2006

when did you?

ITALY go rock the football field this Sunday!!

I remembered bringing up the issue of not sending my car for shower for 6 weeks. (back from Sydney for 1month plus 2 weeks)

And so i decided last night to bring "him" for a quick shower before my dad again bring him to his hometown this weekend. "He" should be quite clean after a quick one last night and who knows IT POURS THIS MORNING!

I was sitting right inside the car with great surprises or anger should i said it? If i dun wash it, the sun will be shining happily and if i do wash it, it will rain right on the next day or 2 days later. What the helll!

Let me dwell with this. Actually it's not easy to. About me being the light sleeper. Having to be one can be good like if someone break into the house you can call the police. (how mann times out of 10 a house can be broken into?) I hate myself being a light sleeper that even after a phone rang i could hardly sleep back. So last night what? I slept at around 2AM over my light sleeper-ness! SToooOpid! Yet another thing is that i hate myself being so PESSIMISTIC over certain things lately.

There's this long weekend ahead where Monday is the Replacement Holiday for The Birthday of the Yang Di-Pertua Negeri for Penang. Which is So GoOD cus i GET TO WATCH THE FINALS! The plan for the long weeked would be just World Cup Semi Finals and World Cup Finals. Cus i have no car to go jalan jalan....sigh

and just a reminder to myself and those who needs to be reminded.

IT'S JULY

No comments: