Sunday, July 16, 2006

name revealed

I finally remembered asking my mum about the "Ling" which should be my name.

Instead of 龄 or 玲。

It should be this 伶。

According to her.. it's "Ling Li's " Ling. ( i hope the reader understands this)

Had such a yummy dinner last night. Went for the Famous Char Koay Kak on Burmah Rd. Then had the Ice Cream Fondue at Haagen Dazs. A good one and i only paid MYR15 for tht thing. Hahahahahaha......

Also yesterday, my upper level manager came to our cube with 6 small boxes. At that moment i had some thoughts. What is in the box huh?

And then i could see on the label that says

"Targus Defcon Cable Lock"

simply just a Laptop Lock for FREE. Give me a moment to check the list price on the internet.

*pressed Ctrl+T for a new Tab running om Mozilla Firefox and typed ap.dell.com and started searching*

came back with a dissappointment. I CAN'T FIND IT!

I guess it should at least be 25 bucks!

What should i do with it? Lock my laptop? The laptop that i used in the office is way too ancient to be stolen. No offence OK.

Lock my own lappie at home? Kinda stupid isn't it? Since i've got one that i dun even bother locking it, why do it now after i got this extra one FOC?

baka janai...!

I was talking to a friend on the Windows Messenger (internal msn @ office) and i told her she can stop looking at the 4 letter word if she resigns.

Don't mistaken the 4 letter word as F*** like how she felt OK?

The FOUR LETTER WORD THT i mean here is D-E-L-L! Whenever u click on the toolbar on your desktop u see the 4 letter word and if u do have this brand of PCs u'll know.

:P

No comments: