Thursday, September 28, 2006

collision if there are

i realised how someone could be damn Emo-ed up when they tune in their fav song. A good example of someone like this would be Myself. It' s been long ever since the last play. As the song play i could feel myself in Sydney.Only today i felt so and only god knows why. A good time for nostalgic to flow in.

Then it's nice to flip through the pictures I took in Sydney with friends. Those funny pics and moments we had together. I always thought if i were stil there now. Would I be as happy as how i had during that time frame now that a lot of things have changed?

Someone told me if i were to be there in this year i would be Sad. Why? Cus there was a BIG Hoo haa in Sydney this year. Over certain things and certain people. I have great thoughts on that matter and i thought if i were there will all these kinda shit happen at all? Someone told me It might not happen. Which i only doubt a little.

A friend told me that i should be thankful that i wasnt present when all kinds of incidence took place, cus i wouldnt want to See at all. As in No Eye See.

Well i think now that it has reached this stage i should say something right away because things hasn't been settle because we have been NO EYE SEE. I do hope that particular Drama Queen SEES This which i think she will because she's someone who i know who is really great in Observing. Seeing what other ppl has to say about her and protecting herself in her own world without disclosing much.

I could still rmb the first time i get to know this person and it was @ Maroubra Beach. How decent she WAS? (i now doubt if she's one anyway) and now turned into someone whom I THINK I DON'T Recognise AT ALL. Who now i think don't deserve to carry that title of My friend.

Your attitude could be just as a result of how you were brought up at home or how you were educated since young. And i have to stress here that that kinda attitude Isn't A NORM. You can tell lies and have all the fun in the world with all the "victims" out there but don't come back to us and do the same.

BECAUSE WE KNOW!

STOP telling lies and Behave Yourself! I Just Want to tell you that Things are Over Between Us. In actual fact it ENDED Long Ago...Leave Us Alone Now.

Whether you like it or not, You need to read this because i have Never approach you regarding this matter and I know NOBODY Will EVER EVER Confront you with this!! I can be the bad person and i'm always good in doing this Kinda thing. Whatever i don't like i will give it to you straight to your face and here you go This is Your Turn. Patience has its Limit and My patience has been off Limits For Ages.

Whoever other than tht particular person who i'm talking about Don't come to me and ask "Why am I doing this?" Because i could Stand it No More. I need to find a FULL STOP to all these. Because i know She deserve to know this. And she's lucky enough that i didn't do it right in front of her 1 to 1.

FULL STOP!!

No comments: