Wednesday, September 06, 2006

In just 2 weeks I should be on leave and down I travel to KL again. This time I guess I should be driving down the Peninsula. Haven’t really figured out where am I going to stay could it be at aunt’s or cousin’s. Most importantly is hope not to Get Lost in the city.

The conversion is delayed due to certain circumstances which I’m hoping for it to settle soon. I finally found back my good night sleep these few nights. No more headaches, but still yawn almost every other day. lol.

Just last week I finally submitted an application for a Credit Card. I thought of whether it can be approved. The Credit card sales person offered me a UOB Lady’s Card (MASTER) and a VOX Wave Card (Visa). Apparently, the govt make it compulsory now for banks to offer both VISA and MASTER cards to cardholders.

Fingers crossed and let it be Approved.

No comments: