Wednesday, September 13, 2006

gone for 2 yrs

my first asset which is now worth i think about approximately one thousand bucks is coming back tomorrow. an asset which i think i will never touch again. not anytime soon. coming October it's 6yrs Old. Wow...tht's quite old. i'm out from sch for 5 long yrs already. out of uni for a superb god knows how long.

an unrelated note
sometimes i feel like smacking myself with a pile of books or watever there is right in front of me tht could be seen. and sometimes i just cant help it. i cant do much. things not in my control. i usually sit back and watch. Luckiy things has finally come to an almost full stop. Glad now!

then....

as i was on the way home this evening from work. i was at the pantry filling my water supply and you know what? this guy whom i obviously dont know (not handsome ok) he was talking to a lady while filling in his supply. " I hate Singaporeans, I hate Malaysians. Sorry to say that but i hate them. I'm not proud to be a Malaysian. I'm sad to be a Malaysian actually. I wish one day i can just leave this place. Go somewhere else sell all my assets"

Wow! I was like! Gutsy man! Talking out loud @ The Pantry.

Before we even knew it, there may be plenty people out there like this guy who wants to leave this place Malay-sia badly. For what reasons? unknown reasons? better known reasons? or obvious reasons that didnt seem obvious?

so much that is needless to say....

No comments: