Thursday, September 28, 2006

*giggles*

i have been quite happy these days. Want to know why? As a result of the moody weather in Penang recently. And how much i wish to be home reading a book while on my bed. It's just what i wished for anyway cus i was in the office working like a mad person? Not so much recently but as the end of qtr is approaching there are more deals and refreshes coming in.

Got my New Badge and Finger Print done a day before after long leaves over the weekend. Need to Attend the Orientation Next Monday in the manufaturing plant in Bkt Tengah. Somewhere near Bukit Mertajam if u have no idea where. And if u don't know where Bkt Mertajam is it's simply just 大山脚... (Big Leg Hill if u like) :P

Hehehe......My applications for UOB's Credit Card Has BEEN APPROVED! yay!! I now have 1 Ladies Card and 1 VOX Card. I wonder if i can upload the a shot of my card here. I doubt i can. Anywayss...

Oh and last Wednesday I was in KL for the Graduation Ceremony at Mandarin Oriental Hotel. I graduated Twice. Hehehhehe.....I drove to KL and went all the way with my family. Took a few snapshots. It feels nice to speed on the highway i realised, 130 to 140 Km/hr? That was the max i went cus my dad sits right next to me and he kept on saying.. Hey Slow Down liaw! I had a huge surprise during dinner @ this place called Nibong Tebal where the proposed 2nd link which will be built connecting to the Island in 2010. 4 of us ordered dishes and rice and it only costs us RM37. Freaking cheapo man! I could not believe it! Having eating that on the Island costs at least RM50 okay?

A snapshot here with my Parents in Mandarin Oriental Hotel

1 comment:

Ãngelu§ said...

Whoa, how come you're graduating twice? Must be fun :)