Saturday, September 16, 2006

once frequent come seldom

the offer letter come this 18th September was signed off on the Sept 11th. What an easy day to remember huh? Adding another serie of account to my advantage (not really one)

anyway..I think come next week marks the beginning of my career planning. Though not the ideal and what i most wanted but it's an opportunity to gain working experience as well as projecting for the future career planning. I could see myself (targeting) to develop in this career path for 3 yrs? the least i suppose.

my dept came one lady whose name can be easily remembered who is 2 yrs my senior (age wise). A Malaccan who came all the way to Penang for a job. I see how many people dislike KL as a result of the congestion and its size. I now also see why Penang is getting more congested day by day. Because KL haters all come hide under Penang's shade. :P. Sarcasm kicks in i know but i'm just telling the truth anyway.

a good piece of advice to those staying in the Province Wellesley who currently works in the Island is to Move to the Island. Why go thru all the hassle of waking up early to skip the traffic? And why dismiss work late to escape from the jam? Move over laa......It's a win win situation anyway. If there's no jam on the Penang Bridge then there would be no jam to certain roads in Penang heading to the bridge. Kelian me a bit can?

went to Kim Gary (yes again) last night. No choice because this friend of mine fancy Kim Gary so much so that once she got her ass on the chair she would be happily ticking off the list w/o even looking at the menu unlike me who need to look and look and flip thru the pages for a few mins and often having no idea yet what to order. i ordered a Luncheon Meat Sandwich and a Red Bean Ice in the end.

hehe i'm looking forward now to Haagen Daz's Ice Cream Fondue.

i figure out how much look alike my sister and I are today. I was at Sunshine Farlim and my mother bumped into one of her friends. Make a guess what that auntie say.

" Aiyaa...no wonder la look so a like. So familiar summore. I thought it's Ah Lay"

My elder sister's name is Ah Lay laa..i'm Ah Ling okayy? and by the way don't dare calling me Ah Ling except for my family cus it sounds so WEIRD!

anyway....the centre of this story is that apparently i'm a replica of Ah Lay. hahahha..sounds so funny. Except tht i'm fatter and taller than my sister is. to cut the story short both of us has the same "basin" face. (in hokkien please) and don't laugh!

so the 2 sisters are very much look-a-like and another loner sister whom someone say she was a mixed blood. i think one fine day we shall go take a Happy Family Picture of the 3 sisters plus the Parents. and not forgetting my brother-in-law and his kids who is now 11 and 9 yrs old. They can be my brothers seriously.

No comments: