Saturday, September 30, 2006

once bitten twice shy

but there are certain people out there who are never shy.

harsh to describe previous post? Not At All....

how harsh can it be compared to the consequences of someone's action upon others? You tell me! TELL ME! If you ever feel like discussing this issue don't hesitate and if you dare call me. You have my number isnt it?

i have to admit how difficult it is to say all these but i think it's worth mentioning here. having the courage to tell all about the shitty stuff isn't a piece of cake. Comparing to gathering courage to tell someone I like him, guess as difficult. hahaha.....

Let's bring forward what i hate the most

I hate it when people doesn't know how to spell the word Punctual.

I hate it when someone is irresponsible.

I hate it when people does things in a "pho ma" way

I hate it also when someone is undecisive.

I hate it much more when undecisiveness led to hassles which i have to bear.

I hate it MOST when someone told me Lies.

That's all i could think of at the moment though....i have a feeling my brain wire is getting haywire recently. Too much thoughts....too much blogs....Too much inputs and yet no output.

gerrr....

No comments: