Wednesday, October 04, 2006

King's bay...

5% more to completion it is the Queensbay Mall along the Coastals Highway. Once abandoned for 7 long dog years. The signboard J-U-S-C-O is up already. Opening in a month' time. More congestion on the coastals highway. When it opens ....traffic jam is 24/7 there.

I found it more beneficial cus it's close to my office and close to my home sweet home. Should pray hard for a new cineplex there.

Last Friday the GCP director gave each one of us 2 boxes of mooncakes. Yeah.....scary 2 boxes? Shall i say Only cost him around SGD25? ( he's from S'pore and he's buying us Malaysian mooncakes cus he's not around in Penang) Considered cheap to me.
















Nice right the Box? The first thing i look forward is the boxes. Not the mooncake yet. The boxes are so nice..I'm gonna use it to keep my accessories liaw...

Coming to a quarter end that clashes with Ketupat and Lights Festival. More work to do that might need to be in the office and receive Triple pay...Newbie like me won't be involve by chance i think.

But what is there for me to do? 4 days of holidays...Be home and grow mushrooms? Out i go? But where?

Then and there....manager said we shall go for a teambuilding for this quarter. First was Dinner at Starview, Second was Buffet Dinner at Rasa Sayang Resort, then Japanese Buffet @ City Bayview Hotel. Of all 3 we get to choose only 1 lahh...Plus point is a K-Session at Redbox. Which will take place next Friday.

However all are subject to approval. I think i will opt for Rasa Sayang cus it's newer just reopened on the 28th Sept 2006 after it was closed for renovation for 18 months for MYR100 million. New menu, new chairs, new restaurants, new Hotel. :P

No comments: