Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rasa Sayang has 6 Stars

I thought it was only 5. Proved me wrong when i was there last night.

anyway....Last week i went for a trial at the Fitness Studio Gurney Tower. This morning i went for a tryout @ Celebrity Fitness Gurney Plaza so called 5 stars Gym. Whatever....cus it's pricey there.

my driving licence dies today...

picture removed cus I forgot to get it sensored till my "brother" reminded me. Thanks Sexy














a cheapo looking piece of laminated paper. God knows when will the JPJ or govt gonna implement a new Driving Licence that looks really legitimate.

and i've been reminding myself on this because we know how the Malay-sian police likes to ronda ronda on the road while cari makan during ramadhan month. It's popular anyway so who doesn't know? I got my driving licence renewed at the Post Office on Downing Street and i think i must get it done at the JPJ (Transport Ministry?) 2 yrs later (why? cus i got it done for 2 yrs) to update a new me. The picture on my Driving Licence is what ..my Form 4 Pic.

Can imagine how much i've changed already.

urrghh.....another week gone. the same old me. home on saturday. partly also because i'm very tired today after the workout this morning.

hmm..

1 comment:

Ãngelu§ said...

Hey Bling,

you might want to censor ur IC no. there, ppl can steal and do stuff with it u know...