Saturday, October 21, 2006

last night was my night

heavy downpour last night here in Penang. Not sure elsewhere. I like to drive under the rain especially at night. but...

last night i don't have the mood at all. probably got kek-ed by someone at work plus by someone here after dinner.

last night's downpour was wasted; i didn't really enjoyed it.

and the air itam area was FLOOODED! my friend's place was knee high. My gosh! as a result of that the outing was cancelled. so sad.....i was supposed to kill my crave for sushi. OHhh...i WANT SUSHI!!also i have a lot of movies that i want to watch like WTC,John Tucker Must Die and the still hot and always fullhouse movie Rob-B-Hood. don't think i will get any closer these few days especially when the place is always flooded with cars. and tickets always run out fast.

oooOo........before i conveniently forget, i just came back from another gym session. Another free trial this time Priority Fitness @ Ivory Plaza. I think i will most probably join this one. I'm hungry now.....

No comments: