Tuesday, October 31, 2006

do not try crackin' it

cus even i myself don't rmb. ( i actually jot those sentences down somewhere)

yesterday when i was about to go out for lunch. i was at the doorstep. i terrr-slipped on my left foot which also means subconsciously i used my right foot to support the slip. AND i got it SPRAINED the 2nd time. and the pain is still right here and i could feel it a bit when i walk.


arrrgghhh....i'm SO GONNA HATE THIS YEAR!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION =>

A BETTER YEAR AHEAD.

(at least better than this year)

starting from today i'm 70 dollar richer in my pocket every month. Wanna know why? Don't think u would be interested. cus 70 dollars is like ouuuw.... ei wait! it's ringgit! not dollars. that's so minor.

i found a good "hole". My friend is doing this Data Entry Job and she's earning in Aussie Dollars. She had this ample pile of work that she could not meet the dateline. So she asked for my help.

I'm getting closer to my new Shopping List! Yay!!!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and guides for making $1,000s per day ONLINE totally FREE.
GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS