Friday, October 13, 2006

the 201 post

我感冒了。今天是第四天了。。。。 记事会好呢?我两年没感冒了。气死我了!!!

as a result of my limited knowledge in chinese characters...i'm back to english. Sentence above best explains my mood.

Non stop sneezes. And i wonder who's Cursing me.

Tomorrow's Friday the 13th. Christians know how special tomorrow is. Friday 13th only happens 2 to 3 times a yr. In this yr itself there are 2 days and tomorrow is the 2nd time it occurs. The last time was in January. It's just a kind of superstition.

Just like Chinese who cannot sweep the floor during CNY. Otherwise the 财 will be swept away. Chinese in itself has so much what we call "pantang larangs" So much so until sometimes i'm skeptical after hearing them.

don't always wear black lah...cannot say 死死死 lah...cannot haih haih haih lah...cannot this cannot that lah...all sorts of things they can think of.

So i choose to always believe half. Good for myself and my mother. Otherwise she sure nag nag nag if i say 'bo nya eh lah" Then you shall see me knocking myself against the wall.

haiyooo.....i found it difficult because we need to please everyone around us. How can that be possible? tsk...tsk...

arggh....i'm trying hard to force my small eyes to open with a paper clip. joking joking :D

it's bedding time

toodles~~

No comments: