Saturday, October 07, 2006

hazy days are back

I went for a soothing SPA treatment just now. Actually not i went for Sauna. 3omins under 45 degrees of infra red light. Oh....feel so relaxing now. Sweated so much hahahaha.....I'm going to again next Thursday this time REAL Spa.

Another task is to Gym tomorrow @ Gurney Tower. Gonna go row row and row and cycle.

Then i have a mission to accomplish which is to release my stress by Singingg.....@ REdbox.

I rmb mentioning about the Team Building next coming Friday. Confirmed! Rasa Sayang Int' Buffet@ MYR110 per pax and Redbox K-Session @ MYR 22++ per pax. uHhh.....i'm so looking forward to Rasa Sayang. 5 Star u know? On top of that, just reopened last week.

On a very related note here, We have another Team Building with other Finance Folks also under planning which is either @ Batu Feringghi Beach or Pulau Jerejak Resort and Spa. Subject to voting ler.. Shall see how then :D

I finally got my new badge decorated with the e-Cafe Ticket. Wanna see how it looks like? Let me show you.


U miust be wondering what does the 79312 means. It's a registration number for my notebook. Then the bar code thingy is my food allowance ticket.

The front side of it is this ugly picture of me. Aiksss....


Ugly hor? So what i usually do is i hide this side with a calendar. Hahaha...

No comments: