Wednesday, November 16, 2005

2 down

So sick of studying now especially my banking text because i have been going through it and god knows how many times. (i lost count actually)
but i am still very very scared!

Yesterday's paper was okay. I'm crossing my fingers and i think i will be able to get a C. God will bless me!
Part 1 was MCs it wasnt hard.
Part 2 was short questions which is not very easy.
Part 3 last question was common sense. I make some shots on my scripts though. I hope i could get through my tradings.

just came back from lunch and i am now getting back to study.
the time has come and it's gonna be over soon.
when now it's the time where some people may leave.
when is my turn? soon soon to come. which i could foresee how would it be.

everything needs to begin and reach its end...why is it so?
when there's an end to something, usually ended sadly.
might it because we are afraid to let go?
might it because we are afraid of changes?
might it because we are not realistic?

although i have gone through so much, i have not reach the stage where i could take things lightly. Like it or not, i have to let go. I lay the rest to time because i trust time. Time will prove everything. I hope whatever that comes may be the ones that are norms.

strange feelings comes and go. i certainly hope that it will fade away soon. to those of u too be tough!

to those of who is reading this u may think that i am someone who hardly let go things. That's right! Although recently i have blogging about this it doesn't mean that i have not let it go. It's just because i wanna express myself otherwise i could have turn to my diary. (i supposed i should do so;because u might think i'm long-winded)but i think it quite reasonable to mention it here that i think most of u should let go some things in life because we have to move on and yea whather happens, happens for a reason. Hoping that u have learned your lesson and know how to weigh the benefits versus the cost associated with something that u have done.

I will officially end my term in the University of Sydney tomorrow the 17th November 2005 and hoping to graduate next June. I will leave Sydney on the 21st of January 2006 for good!
To those who is leaving for their summer break take care and enjoy your holidays.
Thanks for your interest.

No comments: