Tuesday, November 29, 2005

eSor

I started watching the Rose last week and i am still watching it until today. I bet it was because i was too busy with my friend's visit here. She left just now and i guess she should have reach Melbourne by now.
Yesterday was a better day than the day before that. We went to Tea Inn for lunch and went for a stroll at the University of NSW. Then we set off to La Perouse. It was further than Maroubra. La Perouse is fantastic. For those of u whom like to be romantic whilst having ur loved ones side by side, La Perouse is an ideal place. If only i have one..........I think it may be ages from now to find one......I miss that place. After La Perouse we set off to Bondi Beach for pork ribs at Hurricane's Grilll. I think i'm quite sick of pork ribs especially when i just ate it not long ago during Matthew's farewell.
This morning i woke up early for breakfast and we went to Pitt St mall for some shopping. I bought a few tops. I just thought that my CF is running that low that i couldnt resist buying.How sad! I gotta be stopping myself now. Then i brought SinHuei to tryout the Harry's Pie and then to Krispy Kreme. Hahah again yea..she bought 2 dozens altogether! Wow! Hahahah....fattening my dear. Anyway, then we came back to get her luggage and then to the Central Station. She caught herself to the airport by train. Ta..da......Take Care my friend. One week's gone and it's so damn fast. This Sunday she will be back in Penang. I shall see her this January when i'm back.

Later Entry....
It struck my mind when i was watching a drama. The main actor likes to drink because he wants to forget what has happened in the past. I wonder why people drink. A few days ago we were talking about why people drink. My friend drinks to sleep better. Some of my friends drink because they are sad. Some drink because they are happy. Some of them drink because they wanna get high. Some said for fun. Some said to celebrate. What about me? I feel like drinking suddenly. What's wrong with me? For what reasons? That lies beneath for me to find out.

No comments: