Thursday, November 03, 2005

べんきょします

most of us are kinda busy recently busy preparing for the final exams. To those who tend to procrastinate

Hard Work pays off in future, Laziness pays off now!

So better make sure you STUDY NOW! NOW ! RIGHT AWAY! DON'T 8!!

I have finished reading my Trading text (so relieved)and I guess i could go to the ASX and try to trade some stocks. Hehehe.....
Better dont i feel, before i attempt my exam paper in 2 weeks time. The feedback reveals whether i am a futile trader or an utilitarian trader.
but there are still a lot to do: my tute work, transaction cost work, developing the economy text and tute as well as my banking procedures.arggh..whatever with it err bla!

Hmmm before i forget...
The story about the parcel my dad sent over!IT actually reached Sydney on the 24th of OCT. Guess what i have been looking for that particular small red slip from POST for the pass few days like an idiot. Lost count how many times did the sun rises and sets. And i dun wish to know how many.
Just now i was talking to my sister, she said the parcel should be here by now. And yea i told her i will go and have a look at the pigeon hole at the Resource Centre. So...in the pigeon hole labelled L obviously, lies a small red slip hidden behind few other letters. The bizarre thing is that,written on the slip : this is the final notification ; and the parcel WILL be send back to the sender if it is not collected within 5 working days! God knows which idiot or bastard overlook my slip or took my slip. What the hell....

uh..1 minute spent angry is 60 minutes wasted on happiness. Chill!
I was listening to this song yesterday while i was fishing attentively and i think it's quite meaningful. see this

how can i change the world
cos i sure can't change your mind
where's the miracle i need now
got to get to you somehow
cos i can't change the world.


lalaalalalalala........let's sing a song....

bling~~

No comments: