Monday, November 28, 2005

rehTie

although time has been passing so slowly lately but my friend's holiday here has come to an end. Surprisingly one week has passed and i still feel it's like ages but my friend's visit here is like a blink. I duno how to describe this. Fast yet slow. Physically weak for the past few days cos i had a lot of walking and sightseeing around Sydney. Yesterday we stayed in, the reason being it was windy and rainy. *finger's crossed* hope that the weather is fine today. will be heading to fox's studio and the beaches later and again to the natural disaster restaurant.
Sadly, my cash flow is not running just low but it's LOW! I desperately need a job. I need money to survive. 10 days has just passed but it seemed so long to me.....and i am patiently waiting for it to happen or in fact for it to be over. Results is coming out real soon. I am so so worried! I have to pass. I desperately need to pass.
I think this stage in my life is in the stage of desperation. needing of a job, monies,passes in exams and happiness...Where are they? When can i find it? How to find them? Some questions have been answered but some are still in the process of exploration.

No comments: