Tuesday, November 08, 2005

yDuolc

today's weather is once again the ideal weather to ME and also to those who like this type of weather. It may look moody to some people who doesnt like it but. I think it's not moody at all. This is the ideal time where I and kick back and relax at home while watching tv or worst sleeping*. It can be a good day for a stroll on the beach . It's best when I have a pet dog that i can stroll together on the sandy beach with some surfers on the waves and some children building sandcastles.
But today, with that weather i coincide it with my studies in Economics because may battle officially starts tomorrow. Need lots of luck. Trying to catch up with all my friends like Todaro,Lewis,Harrod and plenty more. They are those people who came out with so much ideas that people like me needs to live behind their shadows. hmm...doesnt matter it's gonna be over soon.

A friend told me that he migh defer his degree for 2 years and god knows why he have no choice but to defer it. Hell with that reason. It may look particularly good to half of the population i supposed but forcing isnt the same volunteering. It ridiculous. I hope he could enjoy himself there and hope he would not become someone that is so typical of the nation. (as far as i am concern).I guess he might be the exceptional case. He sounded not willingly to me but to go with it because with the reasons he told me i think it's the time for him to defer it too. But, i duno.What i can do is to wish him luck and take care.

back to my books...

No comments: