Wednesday, November 02, 2005

laCinyC

I wanted to tune my time last night. I regretted having a nap which forces me not being able to sleep. Not just tht i could not adjust my biological clock. And i woke up at 2. 2pm! So so ridiculous. and almost every other day i could sleep only once the sun rises. I managed to find out a moment ago that i wasnt that mad after all. someone lose their mind more than i do. My friend just woke up at 11.45 and its PM! Hmm.......he said "i duno i just couldnt sleeep during the night"
Oh.....hopefully he could adjust his time back during exams.

But i am half way through my tradings now. Another 10 Chaps to go which i am confident i could beat it. On top of tht i think i can do some tutorials revision too. I shall see what goes tomorrow when i fish.

Talking about infatuations a friend was asking why are there so much love phenomenas around especially on ppl's msn nicknames. Like i know the answer. I seriously don't know why their nicknames has things to do with true hearts( in mandarin) but i know what my nick implies.
To things that happen lately to most of my friends. Had my spare time listening to their problems and tried giving them advices. Mayb i should apply to work in some of the major consulting groups like the BCG or McKinsey, but those are business consulting firms. Or err....actually i'm thinking too much.

So much to talk about: friendship, family, love and..... at least these is the important ones that i could recall.

Love originates from friendship. 1st we are friends. slowly we become close friends, then we start to know each other more in depth and that's when feelings starts to develop. There are friends whom we know we might be suitable for each other and friends whom we know we can only be friends. FOr those who can be suitable, may become less suitable later on . For those who found suitability may move on and lead their path together. Those who found the latter may end up in a disaster. So does anyone get the point at all?

When we have invested much feelings inside we feel it's sad to let go. If we choose to hold on we conflict ourselves.(in a dilemma for ppl whom i know) The worst thing is when realising there isn't enough time to even invest more feelings deep down inside. Shall it continue or discontinue or shall we just say "Hang on.....the chance is out there. I'm sure the time will come."

No comments: