Wednesday, March 01, 2006

3rd destination

Late afternoon yesterday i received a call from Jobstreet regarding the current vacancies in Dell Bayan Lepas and soon i hope im going for an interview.

At least now i think i should grab a temporary job while i look for the one i want. Well what ever it is im putting those in Penang aside until i came back from Singapore.

I got a little emo-ed recently i think. Been having too much thoughts.

Well here we are in the month of MARCH but i don't feel any much different. The long awaiting month of the year.

It's MARCH! and i'm still unemployed and as BROKE. Had the same thoughts still.
Sometimes i wonder if i make the decision to do something not just in the best interest of myself but something that may turn silly when 3 years down the road when i look back i think it is.

Even if i did make it are there any difference? Life, this is Life my gosh!

I'm so so LOST and CONFUSED. I hope to obtain an ANSWER soon..

about the topic of the post.

I went to watch the Sneak Preview of FINAL DESTINATION 3 with a friend who got 2 free tickets from the local newspaper press.

It is good and highly recommended. Go watch it. It opens for viewing tomorrow....

To do List:
1. Make copies of my certs and resume
2. Develop my passport size photo
3. Folding and ironing my shirt

No comments: