Saturday, March 18, 2006

bored bored bored!

i will die of boredom if i continue to be home for the next few hours.

even if im not home where can i head to?

two places tht i have always been to these days is
1. Dell Asia Pac
2. Home

staring at computers from 8.30 to 6pm 5 days a week is sooon gonna led me to have on top of my one little pair of eye to 2 pairs. not forgetting after i got home i went straight to msn again. so let u count how many hours of exposures to PC's. and right now im staring at the screen too. so it's not really 5 days a week afterall.

it feels so frustrating to be in 2 places. but what is there tht i can do. my friend is not free to go out pulak. should i go out alone? whereabouts? to gurney again.

i just remembered I have an ALUMNI meeting to attend this evening. WL called the other day and asked me to go. Should i or should i not go?

But what is there to do? Meeting up with high school mates, seniors and juniors? or at most "lau yees"

super duper sien! and the car story annoys me so much! stupid Perodua KELISA and MYVI!

No comments: