Wednesday, March 22, 2006

that i realised

On Monday i have just committed myself to another debt.
My monthly installment now is $500 + $ 462.33
That takes up more than half of my PAY.
Life's hard isnt it?

Anyway...as u may realised i am actually blogging from my workplace. Done with my work and i have a little bit more to go later before i set myself to go home.

After working for 2 and 1/2 weeks here in Dell i realise something funny.

The lady who sits beside me can be quite entertaining when u hear her laughing or talking. :D. Well from the way i see her act and speaks on the phone, i think she's still single. She has a great sense of humour.

I think when i feel sleepy i should eavesdrop a bit. :P

Then those ladies in the cubicles next to mine row are a few (2 only actually) who are in their early 30s and i think 3 more who are married. 1 who is my manager's manager and another one who always calls up her maid to tell her how to cook and what to do b4 she got home and another who sits quite far from me tht i seldom hear her talking.

One of them who is still single ( i dun mean to eavesdrop but she speaks so loudly) She was on the phone and she said "I wont get married so early"

The other one who i think is single ( hope i'm not wrong) came to my cube and treat me a Walnut Tart for tea. Well it's quite nice. Don't wanna complain.

Hahahah...i was like eh u are quite old liau better get married!

2 of my colleagues went for a Treasure Hunt for Team Building. And one of them from the team(there were 42 cars out for the hunt OK?) called the lady sitting beside me to get answers for the clues. She was like helping them by giving them asnwers and then before they hung up she said "ehh! No cheating"

@.@ What's the point? hahahaha

Well tomorrow i'm gonna be on leave. Not because of the stress at work. I wont be so stupid to waste my LEAVE. Now im left with only 0.5days leave. :( Hmm.....i think when i wanna take leaves for Sydney i have to get unpaid leave. Aiyoyo...and after thinking about what my dad said. If he really wanna me to go alone i think i would stay in Sydney longer. At least a week. Any suggestions?

No comments: