Wednesday, March 15, 2006

lots to catch

Finally i got my Dell badge today. Will show ya when i got my camera.

Dad suggested me to go over to elder sister's to try out her automatic Kelisa cus he said "It's better to go practice driving"

Okla okla..i go drive for fun la...it's auto nia ma. It should be freaking easy my god. Scheduled for this Friday.

and on top of tht nephews called to ask on how to install their PC game. Tht implies tht no matter what i still have to go cus i need to install the game for them.

and tomorrow im back to work liau......please anybody who is in M'sia or nearby S'pore feel free to come and visit me. I'm half dead dee.

On a random note:
I have just remembered what my friend said to me last week

He said " I'm immuned to gaining weight and you are immuned to LOSING weight!"

What the hell.....It was so offensive!

No comments: