Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ho ho ho....im damn excited

i actually can access to Blogger but not Yahoo? (im puzzled!)

whatever it is...as long as at least i have something to do when im too free...

haahhahahahahahaahah..

eh ppl im boring here!let's talk about something!

Later Entry
not very exciting afterall. The tagboard ISN'T WORKING!

Later Later Entry

Have u ever feel like u need someone to talk to and yet you don't know who to turn to?
Have u ever feel like u know that particular someone to talk to and yet that particular person is always not around?

Well i had the experience almost every other day lately.
I feel myself so heavy on my shoulder. For now i don't know how and what my journey should be.
To be honest although i like my hometown so much, whenever i'm here i never feel happy.
can anyone give me an explanation PLEASE....

I really want to leave badly. I'm looking forward for my Graduation (also something that im not really sure of going now after what my dad said to me) and most importantly after my contract with Dell ends on the 7th July!

Where can i go? Anybody could give me any suggestions?

I really respect my colleague (when i work during my college times) who said this to me
"You really look tough from the outside, But in actual fact you are not"

She got it right! I can be someone good to talk to (if by chance) anyone out there who are feeling down but when it comes to myself i just feel restless. I wish i dun have to deal with all this shit.

So much problems to deal with..Friends,Family,Career and Money!

I really wish time could stop. Like it best if it could stop in June 2005.
Free from hatred. problems and worries.

I don't know how long i can take these...

I need to cry...i need a shoulder. Where are you?

arrgghhhh...

No matter how i feel i need to continue with my life and get back to work tomorrow!

I'm utterly sad.

it's ironic isnt it?

No comments: