Tuesday, March 14, 2006

still as obsessed

Collide

Playcount: 43 (on my PC, 600plus on my lappie)


Work?
Bored to death at times. I spend about an hour yesterday and today doing nothing. And so i went to explore Dell's database. Whoa....looking at the sizes of their share drives makes me drool (*drools*) TOTAL SIZE 819GB If only i have these, i can save whatever drama without even have to delete it or even rush to finish watching it.

Did quite a number of files today just b4 lunch but right after lunch its just BORED. Yesterday was the other way round. Didn't get much to do in the morn but was fully occupied in the afternoon.

Transportation?

PLAN 1
2nd hand CAR

PLAN 2
NEW CAR

Final plan
NEW CAR. The reason behind it. I longed to get MyVi. Unfortunately i have to wait 3 mths. So i have a friend's father who sells cars managed to find me one (tht i can get my hands on it after the procedures) without hassles but paying an extra MYR3K + 10% of the OTR price (downpayment) + 108 installments.

Then elder sister called to advice me to get a second hand car instead. So i agreed because i think if i wanna get a new car i might as well get the one I really want.
So the 2nd hand plan went on.

Dad said he will go and have a look at the 2nd hand prices for Kelisa(EZi) today.

Just when i came back dad told me the prices of a 2nd hand car.
Kelisa priced at MYR33000 produce in yr 2004 can be paid in 7 years.
Monthly payment would be MYR500plus.

What's worst is that if i get a new car.
The installment period is 9 years paying MYR500 plus a month

The verdict? A NEW CAR LAH!
BUT KELISA?? :(
WHAT TO DO! THAT STUPID MYVI is just taking so much time and an extra MYR3K tht i can buy a flight ticket to SYDNEY!

That's the story! So i shall say i followed my dad.. went merry go around the car market from new to old then to old and now back to NEW.
i dun care liau laa....sick with this CAR STORY!

If only the transportation is good then most of us wont have such problem! Who is there for us to blame?

Faham fahamlah ya



No comments: