Thursday, March 02, 2006

it flew....

Should I or should i get excited over the trip to S'pore?
Come to think of being able to meet up with S,W,T and M

Absence makes you heart grows fonder huh?

It is true to a certain extent.

Well i as usual is waiting for SC to come and pick me up for The Pink Panther at Gurney Plaza. I heard from a lot of ppl said that it is good. Will give u my rating later.

Also to go to the money changer to change some Yusof Ishak's 50 dollar note.

Today im kinda busy cus after the movie i'm going to Bayan Lepas where the free industrial zones are for an interview. So wish me luck yeh!

Tomorrow i will have to acompany my sister to Prangin Mall as she's planning to get a desktop for her sons. Hope to get a good bargain. And then i think i shall start packing for the trip tomorrow when i got back from the desktop price surveying.

Oh well...i hope i will have a wonderful time in S'pore. and i have to go now cus i need to get ready ...

~ta da!

No comments: