Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lion roars II ( to be continued)

I'm still waiting for my friend to send me the pics we took in S'pore.

And i have no idea why she's taking so long.

Never reply on MSN. Din see online today pulak.

Aiyer a few days more la...I'm working on it.

Well i'm coming back to talk about my first day at work!

Later Entry

1st day at work

Went to work ytd, of course wearing kinda smart. A 3 qtr shirt plus a black slack.

Reached Dell employee's entrance at 8.15am

Manager's not around and i do not know where my dept is.

So i sat on one of the chairs outside the clinic and waited for the manager.

After a few mins, saw SH's sister who also works in Dell. She asked if i want her to bring me upstairs. Of course laa...otherwise i look like an idiot with the Dell Orange Sticker (i have two now, gonna be having a collection until i got my badge)

hmm...then i reached the dept with 2 ladies ( who are my colleagues now) discussing something that i think i dun understand. Then i was told that the manager was caught in the traffic (and may i warn u from my experiene this morning, traffic starts to be congested from Bayan Bay up till the 4th Phase of the F.I.Z)

So i sat there waiting waiting to know what to do. Spend the morning looking at how to do things like a price book.( i dont know how to explain)

Then went to the toilet and bump into my high sch friend SM who now works in the Sales Dept. Then during lunch bumped into another girl called LJ. Then went to the Bakery and bump into another girl who i dun rmb what her name was. Then saw a few other ppl who was from Inti College.

So now u know HOW SMALL DELL IS or actually HOW SMALL CAN PENANG BE!

The conclusion from the 1st day of work is SIEN and SLEEPY ( due to the lack of sleep from the trip)

2nd day at work

Went out a little late this morn because i OVERSLEPT. I can't help it laahh. Supposed to wake up at 7 , oh well ended sleeping for another 20mins.

And like i told u the jam starts from Bayan Bay (unlike ytd only after Crystal Point)

The best time i think to go out is 7.45am. I can still afford to be late now cus i have my scooter to slip in every corner of the road. Later on im gonna join the queue.

Today is slightly more interesting cus i have at least a little bit more things to do.

I'm going to get my badge done tomorrow.
Also my manager ordered a lappie for me. ( she said PC, i hope it's a lappie)
Going to get an email address created.
Also i need to learn how to use Microsoft Outlook
err let me think i think ....tht's all kua

The discussion about getting a four wheel instead of the current 2 wheels that i can only let it speed up till 60km/hr (not more than tht) went a little confused

A second hand? or A new Car?

A second hand Kelisa? or A new MyVi? or the oversupplied cars selling at discount prices?

MyVi is not cheap eh. And according to my dad i have to wait for 3 mths to get my hands on the car. Chisin...by the time my contract's gonna end laa. What is more ridiculous is tht 3 mths is only when u know people otherwise wait 1 YEAR!

The oversupplied of Kancils and Proton Saga now offers at a discount (minus MYR 2000) and u can get ur hands on it very soon. No wait. No hassles.

Aiyoh.........now i know why on average 400 new cars went registered in Penang. 400 a day OK?

1 day = 400
1 wk = 2800
1 mth = 12000!!!???
1 year = 145600!!!!

Rmb it's Penang only. What about countrywide?

I think i will most probably just get a second hand car.....looking at my current condition. Money no enough. Saving money to Sydney leh?

Ohh there's another thing tht i wanna highlight.

The caterer in Dell is serving good food economically.
My lunch costs me MYR 2 only yesterday
Today's was slightly more expensive @ MYR3.60 cus i ordered a drink plus a few fish balls.
Aiyooo....freaking cheap.

On top of tht cheap meal, their own employees ( permanent ones) get another 5 to 10 percent discount on their food.

whoa ....MYR2 => MYR 1.80

Cheap rite? I think can tapau for dinner for those who' doesn't cook dinner.

No comments: