Wednesday, August 16, 2006

arggghhh!!

it's 12.16am and i'm STILL AWAKE

felt so tired and wanted to sleep so badly that unfortunately i can't

god knows why...

went to the office this morning without doing much other than eat and sitting plus back to eating again. Reason being ? attended a meeting. So much so that i ter-PPK my friends for lunch. (wasn't my fault) sigh.. they must be scolding me BIG TIME ish!

oh well what happened yesterday was i had a massive terrible headache that i'd never experience. It feels like it's taking my live man!

I thought it might be because of the "lai cha" on Saturday plus the Xi Mut Lai Cha from Old Town e-gate and Bubble Milk Tea from Kocha on Sunday

I was half dead yesterday at my desk. Struggling to complete some price files. I could not even open my eyes. I had to walk to the clinic and get headache pills that doesnt work on me. I slept right after i reach home at 6. Waking up for dinner at 8.30 and back to my dreams at 10.30

things got better this morning.

Thank GOD!!! i thought i should be dead already

No comments: