Saturday, August 12, 2006

kind of exhausted and not so

i was supposed to continue with my concern over the 2nd link to be built soon connecting both Batus (Batu Maung and Batu Kawan) haha..

first i thought of drawing a map showing how the island will look like after the 2nd link is built. but as a result of my procrastinating behaviour and laziness to be exact i din lah obviously.

i haven't had time to even read the magazine i brought home since last week okayyy?

been busy for the week First with my work Secondly with my SLEEP!

baka! So Damn no LIFE man!

i realised i have been making a big fuss over my life nowadays. But i couldnt help it ma.

So so so bored please find me some entertainment.

Just came home after lunch @ Kim Gary with my mama. Bumped into Ms. Goon who went to do some shopping while popping around with the intention of looking at the Ms Youth that is going on today which one of my friend is involve in. Her name? Clara Khoo ( i dun even know her name is Clara till today)

I'm so damn full now. High on Baked Cheese Chicken Chop Rice and "Lai Cha" plus Red Bean Snowy and Thyfoon Style Noodle Soup and Borsch Soup. Okay do make things clear here i shared with my mum. Like i can finish all.

Ok and back to my conversion. Temp to Perm. This is the jargon used in the working environment. My manager told me to redo my resume because the previous that i'd submitted for that Pricing analyst temp was way TOO SIMPLE (or empty she said)

She forwarded me a copy of the Job description and resume for my reference. Haha Thanks I (her name starts with I) Was told to do it on Tuesday when i only manage to lift my heavy fingers and laptop to draft a new one just now before lunch. I'm so lazy rite?

She told me to draft it as informative possible so as to reflect that i know how to handle a few task so that i receive a FAIR pay. Yalah! otherwise underpaid "ma cham"

haihss...anyway i wanna cabut liaw

No comments: