Monday, August 28, 2006

stylo mylo..not close

went for a hairdo yesterday. Crossed the bridge at about 12noon without any congestion. reached Seberang Jaya around in just 15mins.

Started the process at 1 and only got the job done around 4. My mum included. Only managed to grab our so called lunch or tea at Chai Leng Park then. I wanted to dye my hair but looking at how much time devoted to just the ironing i was exhausted already; so i shall save the dye-ing to the next visit. Journey home was smooth too...was home in 15mins.

My hairstyle now?
Just like how i looked like when i was in Sydney.

















Oh nooo.....i look the same rite? aikss...

*********************************

nyways a fews weeks ago i went to have Ice Cream fondue @ Haagen Dazs. and i wana go again....



Affogato Haagen Daz Version



this reminds me of the Cheeze Fondue in Sydney



yummiee yummiee....any takers now?


No comments: