Wednesday, August 16, 2006

so so so forgetful me


I FORGOT TO LOCK MY CAR THIS MORNING!!!!!

So silly me...and i parked it right next to the main road Okaayyy..

and i could see the radio a bit dislocated lor. I have to give Perodua a pat on their back man! Why u must be asking. The thing was so "uuun" that the radio is still there after god knows how many attempts of someone that i don't know tried to steal it.

and if it got stolen i had to change a new set! I'm already quite broke and i don't want to beg for money from my papa anymore.

my dear friend just said quickly use until it spoils then can get new one. Luckily it wasnt stolen otherwise i will have to "thank" this friend of mine.


*TOUCH WOOD*


It's now Mid-August alreadyyy.

i'm still as FAT and i mean it Okayyy

.. i'm still as BROKE

...still as UGLY

....still as SToOPID

.....still as PLAYFUL

......still as Sot Sot Tei

.......still as FIERCE

........still likes to EAT (a causal relationship on why I'M STILL FAT)

........still seek for employment

..........still the same old bling

...........still have the same old thoughts and feeling

...........still want to chase certain things in life

...........still hold expectations to expect the unexpected

should that be it? if i wish to go on this list can go up to a few pages. sigh....

No comments: