Sunday, August 27, 2006

need to spill it!

i thought i was calculative at times. After last night i have to step down because i don't think i'm even that close to it.

i don't know if by any means someone may have friends like this. I guess there is cus there are so many kinds of people out there. It may be you have yet to meet them.

This friend of mine can spend all her monies on fagging, getting drunk,clubbing and travelling but what is despicable is she is cheapskate (no choice but i have to say) Whats more bizarre is she came from a well off family and Excuse me you are just making people look down on you. Her dad pays for her credit card bills Okaayyy? And she's working already!!

Yet i am not done with her stories....Everything that involves with money she will say "i'm a no money person" (do translate it to hokkien) And i hate it when things keep repeating herself when it has come to the stage where it is annoying. She has no money? WHAT AM I? "pei khoi kek sei only!"

I am not the only one who can't stand her anymore.

Come to talk about this...she was so "overboard" that the last outing we went to batu feringghi she asked me to drop her home when it's not on my way at all. With a very 'em hak hei' way she said " Bee Ling later you drop me home" It's a demand more than request. I'm staying central at Batu Lanchang and she stayed like way behind deep near to the Kek Lok Si which is what? EAST of Penang? Why did your dad buy u car when u are not using it? Then comes to this point...

SAVE PETROL!!! So so cheapskate of her man!

This is proven because i was told out of 10 outings a friend of mine when out with her all 10 outings she got someone to pick her up.

so bizarre! i cant stand her!!! simply to describe her is SHE IS A USER. (taking advantage of ppl) how much is a litre of petrol? even though it has hiked in prices you do still have to go around rite? I despise you and I DONT CARE IF YOU READ THIS because i think you should know how your friends think of you and you should change. are your monies monies and are our monies not monies?

A friend of mine could not stand her last night when she picked her up. I was told the moment she got on her car she said " Ei..the place we are having for dinner is it expensive? I'm a no money person"

*faints*

STOP Taking advantage of people laaa... you are developing hatred in those around you.

and...another friend is also like her now. Changing towards that direction to SAVE PETROL.

I HATE IT!

No comments: