Sunday, August 27, 2006

back to serious business

i had a great talk with my friend last night @ Winter Warmers Gurney Place. The soothing Lavender Tea just suits the mood. The sky was grey and MoOody cus it was drizzling. I was kind of happy with that weather last night.

We talked about makeup, teas, and not least gossips.

I remembered last week a friend asked me what kinda guy i will like?
At that moment i was thinking hard cus i had never thought of the criterias. hahaha....and so i told him i don't know. I realised i had never make out a conversation about this at all to my friends. Why ar? I have no idea.

After a few days of hard thinking...I know what kind i guess. I don't usually make out a conversation such as this because i never thought of all these yet. Now that i was bombarded with that question i roughly know laa...

Allright then i shall watch out. lol

No comments: