Saturday, August 26, 2006

thunder....lightning

this week passes without me noticing. time has been flying faster and faster i think or actually i feel. it's coming to the end of August. things are pretty much the same. same old way.. except the fact that sometimes the silly me had too far reach thoughts. a little bit insomniac after a while but recently i slept early and wakes up at 7.30 for work. came home around 6 for dinner and back to some drama watching before to bed.

i was so afraid for the past few weeks when i had sleepless nights.i thought i had insomnia. luckily i wasn't. i know my life has become more stressful because i was told i talk in my sleep. i never talk in my sleep all the while because im still carefree at that time i think. Now that i've started with my career, started to have commitments such as for my car, insurance, loans, bills and more bills.
oh Well... the root cause of me not being able to go to bed may be due to the caffeine effect.

more to come i know....been busy for the past few weekends and there is no exception to the coming weekends. Whatever it is life is to be enjoyed.

Thought of getting some nicer clothes for myself last night but it wasnt fruitful. Nothing looks nice. sigh...needed to pay more effort in searching.

gonna be heading to Batu Feringghi again tonight.

till then..

No comments: