Sunday, December 11, 2005

9 and not 8

As far i could remember, the last time i went to the gym i was supposed to be left with 8 passes and not 9. This morn the man at the Arena Sports Centre reception told me i have 9 passes left. I was like "Oh allright, thanks!". That would also mean that i have to go more often to finish using all the passes before i leave for good. I have to at least visit the dumbbells and cardio machines twice a week. That would be tricky because summer in Sydney is not fun to spend a day out. If it is 22 to 25 degrees i might be outside just like today, otherwise i will be staying in.

Gyms during the holidays are kinda interesting. Those gym visitors we see are different from those that i see during semesters (as far as i am concerned). Lesser people and older people too. *hahaha*

Just right after i came out from my room after shower, i was freaked out to see two police in my living room with two other paramedics. One friend of my housemate sitting on the arm chair holding a pack of ice on his right hand and his forehead wounded. Blood on his short khakis. I asked what happend of course. My housemate told me "He got mugged by a group of 5 to 6 ppl". My housemate look terrified and he was traumatised. What happened was my housemate was on the phone with him when he was walking on Campbell St, a few of them came and got him and took away his phone. Not forgetting that my housemate actually heard what happened over the phone(a live thing). He then came to buzz my housemate to ask for help. That's how he ended up in my apt and that's why the police and the paramedics were here.
When i heard it, i was traumatised too. It is very very scary. Especially when i am alone here in SUV. Things happen. It happened on him today, what about tomorrow? Who will be the next victim That i don't wish to imagine. What i think i can do is take precaution measures. And to the rest too; do not go anywhere alone anytime (not just now, whenever, esp we are staying in this particular unsafe suburb!)

What have i done for the past few weeks? You might be interested to know.

1. Some sleepless nights
2. Cheese Fondue testing at Neutral Bay
3. Around Sydney with SH
4. Around city window shopping with 4-5/7
5. Hurricane's Grill - 2 visits in a week.
5. Completion of The Rose
6. Toni Roma's
7. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - the movie
8. The Island - the movie
9. Eat - sleep revolving cycle.
10. Watching (ed) tv programs i.e Survivor, Everybody Loves Raymond, Smallville, Charmed,Malcom in the Middle, Huey's Cooking, MTV awards 2005,Iron Chef, etc.
11. A novel by a famous Jap author Natsuo Kirino - due to completion
12. Moved a tv and a fan to my room
13. One Tree Hill Season 1 - due to completion
14. Most importantly - trash clearing in 5301-4. It's half empty now with 5 shelves cleared. It feels just like the first few weeks when i first came to Sydney.
15. Gym

I have so much time yet too little. So much dramas and movies on my table waiting for me to watch 'em. I have no idea how to finish looking at them. If i get myself i job, i bet my time will be lesser. By the time im done with work i would be tired and i would rather spend time making wonderful dreams rather than looking at the fritional unrealistic stories of the human inventions. Anyways...i guess tht's about all the nagging here. Wish to have more interesting things to do! *wink* *wink*

Later Entry
Went friendstering just now and it took me about an hour to finish looking (actually to 8). Anyway....looking at how those people i know changed....ever since i last see them in high school. Most of them are pretty ladies now. I always wonder why am I still the same?Might it because i refuse to change or have i not realise that i actually have changed? Now more wiser or stupider, uglier or prettier,funnier or stern, crazy or stiff, younger or older (it's kinda obvious),fairer or darker, patient or impatient, sarcastic or offensive (i think both), big baby or papa's manja daughter,smart sister or dumb sister, long winded or straight to the point, straight forward or behind the bushes, out of my mind or on the right track, the left or the right road,up or down the journey, love or hate, sing or scream, laugh or smile, memorable one or forgetable ones.

So much to think about! Ish........my life is getting complicated! Complicated as days accumulated. As those around me accumulates. As things that happens around accumulates. As feelings accumulates. As memories accumulates! This is just the 4th stage of my life. The very first stage i wasnt quite aware hence without regrets i moved on to stage 2 of my life. It lasted for 11 years. Could you even imagine how long it was. Then there it comes stage 3 which lasted for a bare 2 years followed with my 4th stage in life now. Although this stage which is also a bare 2 years, it seems ages to me and i'm sure this would be the most unforgetable ones that i will always remember. Stage 5 of my life awaits me down the road. I could foresee stage 5 as the stage where my career path is and i guess if my mum and dad would be lucky enough to get rid of their daughter then i think in Stage 6 i would be getting married and bear children. (i am not ready for this right now, so mummy and papa be patient la..not forgetting my sister too be patient as i will still be there to share the room with you!). Common sense dictates that after that it would be the final stage where i will sit on a rocking chair waiting to explore the other part of the world which nobody in this world have any idea how that world looks like.We shall see how it goes.........i'm sure all of us have to go through this. Finger's crossed hope the best will come into our life! ~bling~

No comments: