Sunday, December 18, 2005

keykeeper

now in my possession is 6 SUV U-card plus 4 metal keys. Just upgraded from a resident of SUV to a keykeeper. NO wages earned though... hehehe

Was talking to my younger sister this afternoon. As usual whatever i asked her let it be what's mummy doing and where did papa go or how's elder sis and family and most importantly when is auntie from KL coming over for a hol. She would say this to me without fail " I dunno". This is exactly what she replied.I seriously dun understand how can she be so lack of concern. Then she further added that she's not a cnn and she doesnt have an antenna. Ish.....i replied her that "Oh yeah...i forgot. The antenna is here in Syd." WTH! What kinda sis is that? Asked me to buy this and that for her now that i am broke. But at least she's understanding enough tht i have money contraints and she said if i could afford i shall buy it for her. I'll try my best laaa ah phing (in mandarin). I hope i could work at least 1o hours a week to keep myself alive. Hopefully with fingers crossed to be able to earn some money to spend whether be here or in PENANG.( it's not Kampung to someone here!. FYI my aunt from KL(CITY) likes Penang so much that she will come over every year!) hhmppph!

I think i should change my routine a bit tomorrow. I shall go to the City for a walk and look around rather than keeping myself alone at home all the way until when the rest comes back. If this continues i think i would be growing mushrooms already. Thinking of going to the gym tomorrow. Depending on my mood again of course. Either gym or city sightseeing. Shall see how it goes. Oh...or i should set my arse in Kino and read read read. Opps...i have not finished reading Out ( the masterpiece of an award winning author). I think i better go get reading the cutting up of Kenji in pieces. ta....da...

play count for Collide touches 4 digit now hehehehehehe.

No comments: