Tuesday, December 20, 2005

pack,move,leave

Walked all the way to Circular Quay and back to SUV yesterday. Stopped by Pitt Street and Myer. Trying to see if i could grab any cheapr stuff. I was amazed with the crowd on Pitt St Mall. It was so so crowded that even walking across from Myer to Supre is hard. I guess i was there at the wrong time then cus it was lunch time. The crowd are contributed by the working population. As usual, i stopped by FCUK. (this is where i will go whenever im in the City) I spotted a cap and it's selling at $9.95. My eyes almost dropped out from my eye socket. So cheap! Oh my gosh...if i did not grab it when else will it be that cheap again. And of course without even thinking twice i went to the counter and paid the last $10 note that i have in my wallet. I think i'm getting more addicted to shopping. Err.......gotta have some self control. I think i have to spend money whenever i go out, otherwise i would feel something is wrong somewhere BUT don't know where. Gotta be prohibiting that persisting shopping behaviour to repeat! Ish!

On the way home, i walked pass Fisher and so i drop by with the intention of borrowing Tolkien or Rowling's series of story books, mana tau all checked out. In the end i found a book by Barry Maitland entitled SilverMeadow. A crime fiction and i think it would be great. Out is getting more interesting but my progress is still as slow.

I have god knows how much money left in my bank account and i have 32 more days which is equivalent to 1 month in Sydney before i "chap pau fok". I wonder if i could survive with that little amount of money.Supposed to work this week but no further news from T and i was told tht they might not people...oh please....i need money!! :'(
*finger's crossed* please let me work....

Slept last night following the M'sian time when i am in Sydney and yea as expected i woke up at 10 plus Sydney time. Eye bagss....go away! I think i should catch up more sleep tonight.

Spend the whole afternoon and i've packed all my stuff into my huge luggage bag and i think if i would to manage a flight ticket i can go on board without hesitation now.

More quotes:

You keep telling yourself. "That special someone is just a friend," But you realize that you can't avoid that person's special attraction. Although there is someone else who always makes you laugh but your eyes and attention might go only to the special someone. When you find yourself as one who cannot erase the messages in your inbox because of one message from that special someone. Then i think you are deeply in love.

Bear these in mind my dear friend. It may worth you spending your time and it may appear soon to be not worth even a second if you did not get what you gave in return.

"No man/woman is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry"

~bling~


No comments: