Wednesday, December 21, 2005

lag!!

I keep on forgetting about this issue that i wish to blog about.
Our Uni Mail.
Ever since their upgrade, the process of loading and unloading a page is just taking my time.
Waited for i think 2 to 3 minutes to even get a compose window pop up.Even logging out takes a few minutes. WTH. Despite the new features that may pose some conveniency or i guess hightech-ness it is SLOW SLOW SLOW!
This morning i check my email as usual. Click on the unimail login page and the old layout of our uni mail is back with the red tab background as oppose to the new blue tab background.
Another thing i don't like about the new upgraded uni mail page is linking to another page. Whenever i press any link on the bottom of the page to MyUni or USyd homepage or IT Assist and etc it will automatically open a new window. Too much window is just making me confused! Why cant it just link to the site! Ish!
I did not say tht the new features is not good but at least make it user friendly! urrrhh...

Just remembered about this that i wanted to blog about!
VINCCI SHOES IS SELLING IN PITT ST MALL!!
It's called VNC. The concept is the same as VINCCI in Malaysia and you know what? I went into the shop and i intentionally look or actually stared at the shoe box. Well u guys know VINCCI's concept where the shoe boxes are all displayed outside and on the shelf and yeah i saw the word MADE IN MALAYSIA! It is exactly the same box that i have here in my room from VINCCI. And yet another thing which is important. A RM 39.90 strappy sandle selling in M'sia which is considered cheap is equivalent to AUD39.90 here that would be considered cheap to Aussies. If we would to buy and bring over to sell, it would be dirt cheap which come to about only AUD 10. Ooo...................These people are earning BIG BUCKS!

Just checked my email. FCUK is on sale!!!Oh uh...........i want to buy!!! urrggghhh

Later entry:
Just got back from Campos trying Affogato. Thanks Mr Lum for the coffee treat ehehehe...
FYI , Campos will be closed from Christmas Eve till 16th January. Coffee lovers out there be sure to visit Campos these few days. I'm high on caffeine now and i doubt if i could put myself to bed tonight.

Anyway, do i look fierce?hmmm......i don't understand what's in me that makes people feel afraid to ask me question i.e sensitive questions mayb.
Everytime before someone asked me a question they will start off with this
"I ask you something, but DON"T BE ANGRY ok?"
Do i look like i will be angry at all times?
Do i look like i'm unreasonable AT ALL TIMES?
I won't eat or bite!
Argghhh......why? If u wanna ask ask laaa! It's not that every questions that i will be bombarded with would create a rage in me. IsH!!!!!
Why would i create such an impression in all of you?
*scratches her head*

As i was reading I found this,

"It's like bailing out a sinking ship only to find out that you have been pumping water in"

No comments: